FAQQ: What's the annual Home-Owners Association (HOA) fee go towards?
A: Your anual fee goes towards multiple expenses such as ...
- Mowing and care of grass areas owned by HOA
- Care of landscaped areas owned by HOA
- Snow removal on HOA owned sidewalks
- Accounting fees for dues collection, bill paying and taxes
- Liability insurance
- Water bill for sprinklers
- LES Electric bill for 27th and Grainger signage.
Q: Who is in charge of mowing & fertilizing?
A: Signature Lawns of Lincoln (Jason VanScoy)
Q: Who is in charge of snow removal?
A: Willnow Concrete (Jeff Willnow)